These are the available talk groups on repeaters connected to the primary KS-DMR system:
KS-DMR Repeater TGID tableTable showing the available talk group ID's on repeaters connected to the primary system.
|Voice for Linked Group||1||9|
|Subscriber to Subscriber calls (brief)||1||(Private radio ID)|
To access any of the available linked groups:
- Select the channel programmed with TS1:TG9.
- Go into your contact list, select the talkgroup (from the list below) you wish to link to and key PTT for two seconds with the desired linked group selected. When you unkey the link will be activated.
- When your radio display reverts back to S1:G9 you may begin talking.
- Note: The linked group ID’s are to be used for in-band signalling to trigger link activation, not to talk on. All voice traffic for linked groups happens on TS1:TG9.
- Please don’t do this to “lurk” on a group.
- Linked groups remain active for 30 minutes after the last local transmission, and only one linked group is available at a time.
- Please do not transmit voice on any TGID not listed above.
KS-DMR Linkable Groups
|MARC North America||3|
|MARC Worldwide (English)||13|