The Lecompton 444.475 repeater is digital only using an MMDVM with DMR mode enabled.
- The DMR mode is networked to the KS-DMR Network.
- This is the ORIGINAL K0USY Repeater
- Antenna: Telewave ANT450D6-9
- Feedline: LDF4.5-50A
- Duplexer: Telewave TPRD-4544
- Output: 40 watts
- RF deck: Motorola MTR2000
- Height (AGL): 100 feet
- Location: 1 mile south of Lecompton
- Your radio will have to be programmed with your unique DMR ID (obtained from the RadioID.net website)
- Each channel will have to be configured with:
- RX Freq: 444.475
- TX Freq: 449.475
- Color Code: 1
- The time slot and group contact ID of the group you want to use from the list below:
KS-DMR Repeater TGID tableTable showing the available talk group ID's on repeaters connected to the primary system.
|Voice for Linked Group||1||9|
|Subscriber to Subscriber calls (brief)||1||(Private radio ID)|
To access any of the available linked groups:
- Select the channel programmed with TS1:TG9.
- Go into your contact list, select the talkgroup (from the list below) you wish to link to and key PTT for two seconds with the desired linked group selected. When you unkey the link will be activated.
- When your radio display reverts back to S1:G9 you may begin talking.
- Note: The linked group ID’s are to be used for in-band signalling to trigger link activation, not to talk on. All voice traffic for linked groups happens on TS1:TG9.
- Please don’t do this to “lurk” on a group.
- Linked groups remain active for 30 minutes after the last local transmission, and only one linked group is available at a time.
- Please do not transmit voice on any TGID not listed above.
Here is a video that demonstrates contact-based linking.
KS-DMR Linkable Groups